Πέμπτη 2 Οκτωβρίου 2014

Amazon reveals at Kinky Fantasies On Line



Amazon reveals at Kinky Fantasies On Line

Kinky Fantasies On Line:

You are a Greek artist who deals with the artistic creations of comics about the world of Female Domination & BDSM . Please tell us a few words about youself , you nickname and its meaning , your art and about your selection to turn at the specific theme (FEMDOM)

AMAZON :

My nick has no significant meaning . I chose it because it is symbolic for Female Domination ( Amazon(s) – Mythical Society at Greece where women ruled) .

About my work …
I began during 80s using coal , pencils etc and moved at ink . My themes were about nudity and portraits . I was at a very good level . Once I had the idea to earn money during my vacation as a street artist but never happened


When PC appeared , I took a turn . I can still remember a boat which I designed using DOS ( draw x,y) at my pc . It didn’t even had a hard drive and all of my work was saved at 3,5’’ Disks .

I experimented using photoshop ( version 3.0) and my pencils were forgotten.

During 90s 3d programs were available and that was a productive era for me. I used Poser which was not the best option at the time ( many bugs and malfunctions ) . Every 3d program gives the opportunity to work faster and easier ( sometimes against quality) when it comes to bring my fantasies to life.

What we have here is a transition from an idea to fantasy which becomes the primary level for creation . Every fantasy which is labeled “Adult Only” has mental fragments of the creator .

The spectator is the ultimate judge while the creation complete the creator . The result may be censored but fantasy is not . So we select an approvable model of expression for our fantasies . Someone may ask . Do you place limits ? When it comes to expression.. Yes , I have to.

Kinky Fantasies On Line:

At you creations , Women are Dominant and men are subs . I would like from you to describe this option and your own experiences at Female Domination

AMAZON  :

This option comes from my own old experiences which I would not like to reveal since I place limits to myself when I have to deal with expression .

Today I know my self and what I ask . I once had a femdom relationship with a woman (no names) who understood my submissive nature and took the opportunity to dominate me . She had a dominate nature and my submission to her was natural .

I cannot reveal anything else since I am the only 3d creator at Greece using Femdom themes and someone could make the logical connections and identify her name which is something I wouldn’t like and I also know she wouldn’t like it either . I respect that .

Kinky Fantasies On Line:

What is your opinion about Female Domination at Greeks (men and women) ? Do they accept this way of life? Are they open to new challenges such as Femdom & BDSM ? What is your opinion about femdom relationships and professional domination ?

AMAZON  :

I have my experiences about that and I can say that somethins exists. Small, Secret and Faint but it is there .  
Greek men and women are open but they keep it secret . My aspects on femdom relationships are so extensive that I may write a book one day .

Professional domination is a basic element for many subs who cannot find a dominant partner but it is not an expression for me

Kinky Fantasies On Line:

Tell us about your inspirations . Do you have women models who you work with ? Do you just leave you imagination go wild? Or your ideas come from your own experiences ?

AMAZON :

Women models ? No but it is a very good idea .

Inspiration comes from many directions . Internet , other artists , even a woman whom I observe at street or at metro station .

Everything can be an idea especially real incidents and situations . This is the best source ! Reality . For example we watch a movie and when we read the indication “This is a real story” we put the remote control away and we watch it .

Sometimes when I design a 3d figure ( which takes a significant amount of time) I visualize the character and try to imagine a fantastic plot , a comic about the action which will take place. This is a form of inspiration

Kinky Fantasies On Line:

Have you ever tried to promote your work on a professional basis? Do you consider Greece as a place where an artist could have a good future especially during the long term economic crisis ?

AMAZON :

No I would say it . I upload at a known USA site but the profit is minimal despite the fact I hold a good rank with many hits . I know for sure that there are better artists who also win minimal profit from their renders.

I do not know about the profit  if I translate a few from my comics but I suspect the fees will be low again . Sites offer 50%-50% pay at hits for every render I upload . Just thing we are 63 artists and the site has a few thounsands users and we still collect low profits.

At the begging  the owner of the site chose 100 and offer as a bargain which escalated to 100 $ every month . Now it is at 48 $ every 3 months .

I believe a personal site would be a better idea and many artists have done it. I have seen artwork at a very low level but it is acceptable . what have I done until now ? well it is not my  primary occupation . It is more than a hobby. I believe that 3d design is a fast moving industry and the competition is something I like .

At Greece ? Future? I guess not . we are few . We reject everything until someone applause first and then we follow him , even try to overrun him . I do not like this style . I never followed the “herd” anyway .
 

Kinky Fantasies On Line:

Close the interview anyway you like . Ideas , thoughts , anything

AMAZON :

I will not close it . I have just opened a door and found someone who dares. I do not wish to tell more about the site I upload my renders . There are many sites . Search . somewhere are mine . Maybe at the near future I will create my own webpage but not now .

Someday , while readind advices from to anime & hentai designers I read that an artist should take a pencil and design every day . Talent requires practice .

I would like to see designs from other artists at web . Nothing exists and there are many talents . Just try ! Design . No matter what kind

Source :
Amazon reveals at Kinky Fantasies On Line
Source (Greek Version) :






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Πείτε Τη Γνώμη Σας - Let me know what you think about it.